5th Floor, Building 7, No.3000 Longdong Road, Pudong New District, P.R.China
+86 (0)21-5077 3678
email@example.com (Business Cooperation）
firstname.lastname@example.org （Media and events）
email@example.com （Join Us）
AngelEye AI Technology Warms the Blind and Visual Impaired
As the pioneer and leader of computer vision processor chips and AI application, NextVPU has developed AngelEye series of products to bring a new experience of perceiving the world for people with visual impairment and low vision, greatly improving their travel, reading, learning and life quality, enriching their spiritual life, and enhancing their enthusiasm and independence to participate in social activities.
AngelEye® series of products include AngelEye Smart Glasses, AngelEye Smart Reader, AngelEye Finder.
Endow everything with "vision" and bestow "brain" on terminals
NextVPU, the creator of AngelEye® intelligent assistive devices for the blind, plays a leading role at the vision AI chip technology. The self-developed AI vision processor chip (N1 Series), which has the strongest visual processing ability in the world, can provide low-power end-to-end solutions for professional fields such as robots, intelligent monitoring, unmanned vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), automatic guided vehicles (AGVs), AR/VR, and new retail.
By adhering to the principle of "The enterprise's development is driven by technological innovation and escorted by intellectual property rights", NextVPU focuses on technological innovation, actively carries out patent application, and pays close attention to the development of industries all over the globe. Since its establishment in 2016, NextVPU has applied for nearly 100 global patents.
As our constant research direction, we are committed to enable intelligent devices to have the same visual perception and understanding ability as human beings and to help people who are visually impaired.
- NextVPU release 5 AI vision chips.
- After the Chinese and English versions, AngelEye® series of products have been developed in many small languages, including Japanese, Korean, German, and Arabic. As a result, they will be available in more and more countries.
- NextVPU launched an AI smart reader to help hundreds of millions of visually impaired people feel the world.
- In the activity of lighting up the world with AI, NextVPU and philanthropists such as Pan Shiyi (chairman of SOHO China) cared for blind children and provided donations to the Shanghai blind children school.
- NextVPU settled in the world's largest AIoT laboratory of Microsoft
- The number of AngelEye users exceeded 100,000.
- NextVPU launched the world's leading AI visual processing chip n171.
- NextVPU launched the "technology helps the disabled" solution in China International Welfare Expo and became a member of the Information Accessibility Promotion Committee of China Blind Person Association.
- The length of journey that users travel through by using AngelEye products was about 42 circles around the earth.
- In the experience activities of AngelEye products, users left footprints in 108 countries and regions in the world.
- NextVPU made its debut in 2017 CES, and launched the world's first AngelEye smart glasses to assist people with visual impairment or low vision to travel and perceive the world.
- AngelEye smart glasses won the innovation award in CES Asia.
- NextVPU won the third place in the electronic information group in the Sixth China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition
- On May 30, NextVPU (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was officially established in Shanghai Riverfront Harbor. This opened a new chapter in the power of computer vision.
As our constant research direction, we are committed to help people who are visually impaired and enable machines to own the visual perception.